Saturday, May 5, 2012

About I need help in locating a hotel in Oklahoma city for 11 day stay.

I need help in locating a hotel in Oklahoma city for 11 day stay.?
I looked it up in yahoo travel and orbitz. They give those inns that charge by the day.. I don't know where to look or what website. I don't know if these are hotels or motels or inns. I going to be staying near the city of Norman in Oklahoma. I don't want to spent more than $300.00 Oh, and its for a total of 5 people. I just don't now where to start?
Other - United States - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Usually, I book hotels using Booking.com (see below). Try searching by the location and then switch to view by reviewers to get the best places people like, it usually works good. Plus, of course, select by price. Eventually, you can order on line or call the hotel yourself.

Read more other entries :  
About what would it cost to travel from Oklahoma C...