Monday, March 5, 2012

About I need a ride to Oklahoma City from Colorado for less money than a bus ticket costs- can anyone help

I need a ride to Oklahoma City from Colorado for less money than a bus ticket costs- can anyone help?
I need a ride to or near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, from Colorado. I am leaving from Fort Collins, CO. but could probably get a ride to a city near Fort Collins, CO. if I need to for departure. I wish to leave sometime soon, sometime in December 2006. I will pay for gas but need to spend less money than a bus ticket (Greyhound) costs- if I could afford a bus ticket, I would have already left. I'm traveling light, one suitcase. Trip is to see an old friend whom I might move in with to help him with rent (he's newlywed). Can anyone please help?
Other - United States - 5 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Train
Answer 2 :
i live in CO i just dont no where u can get a ride
Answer 3 :
Yes! You've done it! What a new method of attracting murderers, etc. Internet hitchhiking. I'll tell Jeffery Daumer to meet you there.
Answer 4 :
Go to shankletravel.com they will help you find away!
Answer 5 :
train ride

Read more other entries :  
About how much for gas to travel to Tulsa from Okl...